Monday, April 21, 2008

North Carolina Trip

This is a merger attempt to post this blog.  It keeps changing on me and I can't figure out how to do this.


We visited our property in Hertford, NC.  We wanted to start building immediately.  The area is so nice and we met a lot of great neighbors.

We had a great trip to North Carolina a few weeks ago with the Nobles.
I wanted to visit Beaufort, NC since I had just read about it in the latest Nicholas Sparks book. So the Nobles were game to go with us to explore.  
Christine and I really enjoyed getting caught 
up with all the news about the families.

Tom and Nick spent time enjoying the beach
and taking pictures.  Of course Nick's were
masterpieces.



We were able to visit some new lighthouses, eat some very interesting foods and of course we even got a few rounds of
golf in.

As you can tell I have not mastered how to layout these blog pages.  I will keep trying to perfect it, be patience.
Hope you at least got to enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I am so proud of you!!! Great blogging! Keep it up. How did the house showing go?

Kate said...

Holy cow! This is so awesome. Three posts in a week, I think. Hooray!!! I love seeing these pictures. NC is a beautiful place. Too bad it's so stinkin' far away from us!