Our trip to Germany came to an end, sadly.
We went to church with the Downers and were so
excited to see Elder Talbert. He is from our ward in
Cincinnati, serving his mission in Germany.
It was so fun to see him.
We packed up and Ron and Keri took us to the airport
in Stuttgart. It was so much fun spending 5 days with them.
They were the best hosts and tour guides.
We arrived in Barcelona after a very rough plane ride.
After we checked into our hotel we went out for dinner.
Down one of the streets we found this little diner and
tried their Tapas. They are a big thing here.
We each got 2 and then shared.
We had Potato Brava, Chicken Croquettes, Cheese
Salad (the plate is empty at the top right) and fried
squid. The Squid was for Tom, but I actually tried it.
Never again, but at least I can say I tried it.
The other dishes were excellent.
Tom had to display his squid.
Tomorrow is a big day, will post more later.

No comments:
Post a Comment