July 3rd we went to Washington D.C. to attend our niece's, Nadja, wedding.
Sorry, no pictures, but we then traveled to New Tripoli, PA
to spend a day with Katrina and Tamar. They just recently moved
into their new house. The following pictures are of their house and
many family members who could not attend the wedding wanted to
see the new house so I am posting a few pictures.
I didn't think about going outside to take a picture of the house but
the first picture is entering the front door.
In the foyer to the right is Katrina's music room.
To the left in the foyer is the study:
I am standing in the family room looking back towards the
foyer. You can see the back of the entry stairs, but also
the stairs going down to the basement.
This view is looking from the family room into
the kitchen.
Looking from the kitchen into the family room:
Sorry for the beach chairs.
For the wedding reception, they decorated the basement
to look like a barn. Tamar covered the walls with pallets,
there are bales of straw to sit on. And lots of farm things like
saws, saddles and bridles around the room.
The one end of the room is set up for the music
entertainment.
It is really awesome the way they decorated and will
be a reception that will be talked about for a
long time.
Sorry I don't have pictures of the bride and groom but
hopefully they will be posting some pictures on
Facebook soon.

1 comment:
I like the t-shirt
Post a Comment