Tuesday, June 17, 2008

House Hunt Updates

I am posting some pictures of the top 3 homes.  Some are seen on the realty website but some are not:

Waverly: #1130450
Living Room into the Dining Room

Looking from the kitchen towards the "family room"
You can't see the really nice fireplace
There is a nice bay window behind the kitchen table

The Kitchen
When you are in it, it does not seem sooo white


Off of the family room is this wonderful sun room that can be used year-round.  You can see it in the above photo of the family room.  The french doors are by the green drapes.

Master Bedroom


Part of the master bathroom
Shower and toilet to the left

Grandson room

Granddaughter room

3rd Bedroom

Upstairs bathroom

Basement: This looks small but it really isn't.  There is a large t.v. in the left corner of the photo.  It is a lot better than the picture looks.
The other direction from the above photo.  Where I am standing is a great corner with a table for games.
Other side of basement:  Grandchildren's play room
Basement bathroom, there is a shower to the left.


Island Cove: #1130121  This house is basically the same floor plan as the above home but it does not have the sun room, has the pool instead.
Dining room - wallpaper has to go
Kitchen - with old appliances
Family Room
Part of the pool
Bedroom #1 - a definite redo

Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3 - looks out over the pool, notice the curtains
Master Bedroom
The basement is not as nice as Waverly and the pictures are on the website.  The carpet in this home will need to be replace.  It's patchy and dirty.

Gregory Creek: #1129157
You have seen a lot of pictures already of Gregory Creek, but I thought I would show you a few of the work that is being done in the basement.  We have to find out where actually finishing the basement works into the price.  The owner is the contractor.
There is a fireplace in the left corner behind the chalkboard with video wiring above it.

Looking the other direction towards the walk out door to the backyard.  It turns to the left for another section.
The beginning of the huge bathroom.  Jacuzzi tube, large shower to the right and sink and toilet to the left.  There will be two doors to enter this room.

On the main floor there is an awesome laundry room, it's hard to see.  To the right is a beautiful half bath and to the left is the door to the garage.  I'm standing in the kitchen.

I'm not posting pictures of Whispering Pines because most are on the web.  I am tired and need a break.  Please let me know if you have any other thoughts.

3 comments:

Quinten said...

I know I haven't left any comments yet, but after looking at some of these pics, I have to say I really like the Island Cove and Gregory houses. The Gregory house is a bit ugly on the outside, but wow on the inside!!! Whatever you chose, I can't wait to come visit you in Cincy!!!

Kate said...

I have too much to say... but the most important thing I just discovered are the floors. In Gregory, that beautiful dark wood goes throughout the entire main level of the house (it seems). It is SO pretty and so much nicer than Waverly & Island Cove, where there is carpet in the family room and dining room. I wouldn't want a carpeted dining room. Also the carpet in Waverly & Island Cove looks really light in color, which can also be annoying.

Kate said...

I still have more to say... first, THANKS for all of these pictures!!
Waverly looks much better now that you've posted additional photos. I don't mind the white in the kitchen at all, but it does look kind of small. That kids play room would also be a perfect place to stick a few extra bodies that are looking for a place to sleep... And with a full bath down there, it's great. And that sun room is really nice too.

I'm still loving Gregory... and if you could have some say in the basement, that would be awesome. The laundry room looks great.

As for Island Cove, I like it too. But Q & I were just talking about the pool. It's so nice, but I'm still wondering if you'd use it enough to justify the expense and hassle.

They are all so lovely, but the upgraded kitchen, fixtures, bathrooms, and flooring in Gregory make it my favorite!