We saw "several" homes today and have narrowed it down to 4. I will give you the MLS #. Take a look and then tonight when I get back from having dinner with dad's boss I will post the pictures I took on the blog. The MLS pictures are o.k. but I will add some others. We have a HUGE decision to make and have to make it tomorrow. Two of these homes just went on the market and we are not the only ones looking.
#1129157 Gregory Creek and #1119779 Whispering Pines you have already looked at.
#1130121 and #1130450 are the new ones. Remember go to www.sibcycline.com.
By the way, #1139121 has a pool and #1130450 is four houses away from the division's community pool that's awesome.
Look for the picture update later tonight or early in the morning.
Love your opinions, I really do!
4 comments:
The two new ones are both nice. Interesting that they both have similar kitchens... dark granite with white cabinets... just like my kitchen will be once we get our granite installed!
The basement in Island Cove looks really nice and you could do anything with it. The colors are all nice and neutral... except for the dining room. Yikes! The pool is really pretty.
Waverly Hill is also pretty. The kitchen seems a little smaller. That sun room is GORGEOUS! And a community pool is nice. The basement seems small and cramped with that bar. But you could take that out.
Both of the new ones are nice... but I still like Gregory. The kitchen and bathrooms are sooo nice. And double ovens!!
The other 3 are all just about equal to me. They are ALL great. How will you ever make a decision??!! I'm available to fly out there and help you decide. :)
Should I bring a five sided coin for you to flip tomorrow? I sill like he same one (1129157).
First and foremost...Gregory is still #1!! However, Island Cove is fabulous. I love the pool and the paint throughout the house seems fine. I like the up to date look of Gregory thought and I think it looks fancier than Island cove. I think you can forget about Whispering Pine. It's way at the bottom now.
Gregory or Island Cove??
The two new ones don't compare to Gregory or Whispering. The kitchens are very nice and there are elements that are great, like the sun room at Island Cove. But compared to G and W, these homes are not in the same league.
Josh and I like Whispering because it has a unique quality. It isn't like every house on the block. We like it more everytime we see it.
But Gregory is also a very nice choice. The newer kitchen and vaulted ceiling in the living room are excellent features.
Good luck deciding!
Post a Comment