I was going to post pictures I took today, but when I compared my photos with the ones on the website, of course, the website photos were better. So I will give you the MLS# and you can go to www.sibcycline.com and enter the numbers and check them out.
We have so far narrowed them down to our top four. The numbers are not in any order, although I have a definite order. See what you think and then let me know.
Remember, photos don't tell the whole picture. There are definite pluses/minuses to each but I would have to explain over the phone. OK!
MLS#1118646, #1123770, #1119779, #1129157
Happy Viewing.

10 comments:
OK. I like 1129157. It looks like you get a whirlpool tub. I do like the creative way the one reduced the amount of lawn to mow. See you Wednesday.
Well, of course, I like the one with the pool. It's up to you as to whether you want a pool, and it's heated too. There's your therapy right in your backyard. I like the house too. I also know that Liberty Township has just about everything you need right there. The ward and the stake are so close.
The second house has the advatage of the pool as part of the hoa, so you don't have to take care of it (and snow removal too). By the way, I don't think that taking care of the pool is that big of a deal, but I'm (we're) used to it. In the pictures, it's hard to get past the decor which is so bold.
The last house has a gorgeous kitchen with lots of technology wired in.
I always like to go with how I feel in the house. There's no way to get that online. How do you feel when you walk in?
Where are you going ot exercise? go to church, etc.?
I don't know if you have a whirlpool tub now, but I do. I wish I didn't. It's a bear to clean, and I don't really use it enough to make it worth cleaning. Yes, I have to clean it even though I don't use it. It just attracts all kinds of dust, debris, etc.
Christine, I also thought of the pool in a "therapy" sense. It really is something to think about. We do have a whirlpool tub in Norwich and I hate it as well. It's not too big so not bad to clean. The ones that have been in the homes we have looked at create such a waste of space. I would seriously consider taking them out. In one home you actually step up 4 steps to get into it. How stupid. I would rather use the space in a closet, etc.
I really like Paxton Lake and Gregory. Paxton lake, after you get rid of that kitchen wallpaper!, seems like a fun, free flowing house. I love the idea of a community pool.
Gregory Creek, although dark on the outside, seems very classy. I love the kitchen area. This house seems to be in really great shape.
I think I like one of these two the most. But again, hard to tell from the pictures!!
Happy hunting :)
Ok... My final vote is for Paxton Lake.
Last post I swear!... The wallpaper is actually growing on me in the Paxton Lake kitchen!
I really like Whispering Pines and Gregory Creek.
First of all, Gregory Creek's kitchen... HELLO! Kitchen's are really expensive to remodel, and that one is already completely upgraded. Gorgeous. Plus the bathrooms have nice tile and granite. The colors are neutral... I just think it's a lovely home.
And I still love the look from the outside of Whispering Pines. Plus, that's just a really cool street name to live on. :)
I think Paxton Lake looks okay, but I'd want to repaint A LOT of it. It doesn't have many upgrades (like nice light fixtures or crown molding or things like that). And with as much time as you spend in the kitchen... that kitchen is not very nice. I do love the playground!
As for Clawson Ridge, I think it's okay... but I don't like the pool. It takes up too much space, and pools can be a lot of work (and expense). Do you think you'd use it very much?
I'm totally with Christine though... it's all about how you feel when you walk in. I loved our house from the first time we walked in. And then I compared every other house (probably over 50) that we looked at to it (not on purpose).
Thanks for letting us all be a part of this. It's probably annoying to get different opinions from everyone... but you asked! GOOD LUCK!!!!
Does the family living in Gregory have twins, a boy & a girl? I REALLY love Gregory.
Ok...Gregory is my favorite by far!!! It is so nice inside and it looks like it requires the least amonut of work.
Paxton is okay but I hate!!!! wallpaper and taking off can be a real pain. Granite counter tops are definitely the way to go not that fermica crap. Plus it needs a lot of new paint.
Buy Gregory!!!!!!
And Gregory is so close to HiCrest Swimming!!!!
Post a Comment