Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Big Man Is Down

My dad has never had any major medical problems. He had a heart attack at age 19, but that was so long ago we don't count it. Today I had to take him to the hospital to have cataract surgery. As he was getting prepped he said, "Boy it would be funny to take a picture of me in this condition." I said, "Well lets do it." So I whipped out my camera to document the occasion.

Dad's not asleep, he has had a lot of drops put in his eyes
so they are closed.

After surgery...
He's going to milk this for all it's worth!

4 comments:

Nick said...

Tell him hello from the Nobles.

Kate said...

Well good! He deserves it! Milk it up, Opa! That man never stops to rest. I hope his eye heals up nicely. Give him all hugs from us!

Christine said...

That was kind of a scary picture to see when opening up your blog. I'm glad he's still fine and joking around.

Jeanne said...

That first photo scared us! Please tell your dad we wish him a speedy recovery!