Sorry I've been behind on my blogging. Mom and Dad do not have wireless and for some reason I couldn't get my computer to read their internet when I hooked the cable directly into my computer. But finally today we figured it out. Horray!
Before I get to my first few days in Utah I wanted to share this picture of Nils. The second day we were in Cincinnati everyone had to work, so Nils and I got to go to lunch. He had never experienced Mexican food so I took him to Qdoba. He examined his queso burrito and after a few bites said, "this is good!" I think we have a Qdoba fan. Wish he could try Cafe Rio.
The first few days in Utah were very hectic.
Lots to do and people to see.
But my main objective was to spend time with Rhaegan:
She had to show me how she could feed a baby all by herself.
She is preparing for when her new baby sister or brother arrives in March.
Of course we had to go to Iggy's. There's always ALOT of eating that goes on while I am here. Thank goodness I have the club I can go to and spin.
Today, (Sunday) many come to mom and dad's for dinner.
It was fun getting together with my little brothers Kevin (right) and Kenneth.
We really enjoyed eating and watching the Olympics.

3 comments:
I'm glad you finally figured out the internet situation. It's great to see pictures of all of the Utah family. Give them all hugs from us. I'm trying to figure out a little trip to Utah in the fall. We need to visit everyone.
Sorry I haven't been commenting. We just got our internet back. I will try blogging later about the electrical fire our friends Kimi and Cort had on Saturday night. We are off to Roseau to go snorkeling and sit in some hot springs. See you soon!
I remember Sunday dinner at the Plumbs! Yummy! Please give our best to your mom & dad!
Post a Comment