It has been a few hectic days, so the following is just an overview of what we have been doing. On Wednesday, Pam and Ben Mennis and I went to Provo to get Ben settled at the "Y". It was a lot of running around (fun running), but we had everything Ben needed to accomplish by early afternoon.
Ben went to the beginning of the orientation activities: (he's in the orange shirt)
It turned out that his RA, to the left, served a mission in our mission (Utica) so there was an instant connection. He was having so much fun that he wanted to stay in Provo for the night even though his stuff he shipped (sheets/towels) had not arrived. Thursday morning I took Pam back down for the orientation meetings. Then I spent the day with Kendall preparing for a baby shower she was giving a friend that night. I didn't post pictures because she said she was going to.
Friday, we decided to take Pam to Kennecott Copper Mine.
Rhaegan loved walking with Opa.
It was a sunny but not too warm day. The weather has been
very enjoyable.
Rhaegan loved seeing all of the huge trucks, but from this view the
trucks looked extremely small.
Lunch at Mimi's

1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having fun. Too bad that Michigan sucks. We can't wait to have Kendall and Rhaegan here in a week. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment