This was our day for exploring. After a delicious breakfast at Diamond Shoals, we decided to do some more Geo-Caching:
I took a lot of pictures of the area and even our "find", but was told that I could not post those pictures because it would take away the fun for any future OBX Geo-Cachers. I understand the theory, but was disappointed because it was a total riot to do this. The picture below is compliments of Nick since this picture is fairly generic. There are no 'give-aways.' We can't wait for next year when all of you are here to have the experience.


3 comments:
Great lighthouse picture. Look at those people at the top!!
It is a great lighthouse picture!
I'm really excited to try geo-caching. I really don't even know exactly what it is. Will this require us to buy a GPS? I wish you would have been "allowed" to share your pictures. :) I still say you DO IT. It's YOUR blog afterall.
I am in recovery mode... we had a very involved and fun pirate party at our house today. I'll share some pictures soon.
I'm with Kate, I have no idea what Geo-caching is, but it sounds kind of fun. I think your picture is really good and you don't even have a fancy camera. Go Mom!! Have a safe drive home tomorrow.
Post a Comment