I didn't want all of you to go through withdrawal since I had been posting daily notes. But you know how it is after being gone for 2 weeks, lots to do to get caught up.
But sadly we said goodbye to Krista and Josh. We left Friday, 6:00am.
They weren't quite awake but waved from their balcony.
The trip home was actually quite uneventful, but took about 22 hours.
We finally arrived home at 2:00 am, Saturday.
It wasn't until the next morning that we were greeted to
some beautiful sights in our yard.
I'm so glad we didn't miss the blooms of our Japanese Ornamental Pear tree.
The rest of the yard took us all day to get cleaned up with mowing,
weeding, and raking. But it's finally gorgeous again.
Now, we just have to sell it!!!

3 comments:
Is your house on the market yet? And no, I'm not interested in buying it. How is the market there?
I love that tree. I think you should figure out a way to transport it with you to Ohio when you move. Don't stop the blogs. I love reading them. See you in 11 days!!
That tree is SO pretty. And SO nice to get an update.
Post a Comment