Sunday, May 25, 2008

Second Day in Laramie

To true Cupps' style, the day started off with golf.  But with typical Laramie weather it was a cold game.  The temperature was in the low 40's and very, very windy.  Too cold for this old lady.  Tom, Mark and Oma Cupps braved the weather and golfed anyway.  Opa Cupps, Kendall, Rhaegan and I stayed at home and played.  After golf the fun began.
We went to Q'doba for lunch! 
(no pictures I was enjoying myself too much and forgot)
 Sorry Quinten we know that's one of your favorite places.

Rhaegan and PaPa Cupps went swimming.  She is quite a fish!
But is that surprising for a Cupps'?

More games!

Of course, Rhaegan had to impress us with her ability to put puzzles
together.  She is quite a smart little girl.  Too bad she knows it!

I have really gotten into genealogy lately (with all of my free time).  So we had to take several "generation" pictures.  Cecil and I spent a lot of time going over the pedigrees and family group sheets I have done.  It was great hearing stories about our ancestry.

4 GENERATIONS

Dorthella showed me a lot of photo albums that I have never seen in the 32 years of being a Cupps.  It was great to see faces of some of the ancestors that I have been doing genealogy on. Now the project will be to get copies of all those pictures and put them with my ancestry file.
Just another great day in Laramie!

1 comment:

Kate said...

How fun to get these updates! I wish we were there. We miss Oma & Opa. I love that 4 generation picture. Too cute!
And I'm so glad you're doing genealogy. I know there is a lot of work to be done... and I konw we'll benefit from your efforts.