You know the old saying..."when the cat's away, the mice will play?"
Quinten, Kate and Paige left today for Wisconsin AND...
Let the games begin,
After we got back we had to put the partying on hold so the boys could go to their swim lessons. They are both fishes and are doing very well. Tyson swam across the eight lane pool on his back.
After a lunch trip to Wendy's, the kids decided to play a game of "Butterfly." This elephant-shaped machine blows butterflies out of its trunk and they have to catch them in their nets. It is quite a game.





Then onto Walmart for some dinner groceries,
but the arcade drew us in.
Tyson is a real biker! Sam couldn't wait for his turn.
Sam really tried, but the bike was a bit large for him.
Rhaegan just enjoyed watching and riding in the fish.
But we couldn't shop until we had an ice-cream cone at McDonalds.
The day couldn't end without another dip in the pool.
We are all going to bed early tonight. Not only are we exhausted but the boys have their last soccer games starting at 8:30 in the morning. The question is..."Will grandma make it to Tuesday?"

4 comments:
HOLY COW! What a busy day you guys had! I was hoping for an update tonight. I miss my boys SO much, but I'm sure they don't miss me one bit! I started to blog about our adventures today... but it's taking a while to get my thoughts and pictures organized. We are here and doing well. Talk to you soon! Thanks for taking such good care of everything.
Sounds like the kids are getting spoiled with grandma around! Did you guys go to Cafe Rio again yet? And you had to rub it in that you were getting a diet fountain drink. Jerks. There is still no diet coke on the island. Mom, I think you owe me cafe rio and a fountain drink! :)
Wow Karen, great pictures and updates! The kids are having some serious fun and I bet you are getting seriously tired :) See you at soccer!
Wow! So much fun. I bet ALL of you are tired.
Post a Comment