The worst part of a vacation or trip is when you reach the last day and have to say goodbye. I realized that I didn't have any photos of me with the family so thought I better get some. Before we left to have breakfast with the family, we took some quick shots in the hotel.
It is so nice to have grandchildren who do not mind taking pictures.
Excuse the 'beautiful' curtains in the background. At least we know
where we were when the picture was taken.
We met at "Shari's" for breakfast. It was great to have Uncle Alan
join us. It is too bad that the waitress didn't understand how to
center the picture.
Rhaegan entertained us while we waited for our food!
A last picture of the girls before saying goodbye to Kendall, Shae and Rhaegan.
Rhaegan was ready to hit the road so she could watch her new dvd.
We had a great time visiting with family and most of all wishing Dorthella a happy birthday.

4 comments:
We wish we could have been there. Looks like you guys had a great trip!
Love the pictures especially the one of you and Rhaegan. She has never been so smiley in a picture. See you tomorrow.
Your pictures are great, your dialog is supper. It was so much fun having you with us and hope we can do this again before long.
I'm just now getting caught up on your blog. When I saw the picture of all of you, I thought Nick Noble had come to see the family which I thought was odd, but it was Tom's brother.
Post a Comment