I went back 25 years today....
Swimming lessons started our day.
Above, Tyson is swimming across the pool,
Below, Sam is jumping into the pool to his teacher.
They are both true 'Cupps' in their ability to swim.
Lunch at Sonic...
Home for some games and lots of noise!
But they were all happy and having a lot of fun.
Paige was not about to be left out.
Then, on to soccer practice.
Tonight was Tyson's last soccer practice before his final game on Saturday.
Quinten is a great coach and the team really responds to him.
But then, Quinten did have great role models to follow (Dad and Nick N.).
We were all starving after practice and wanted to try a new Mexican Restaurant, 'Some Burros.' It was really good, but eating heavy at 7:30 pm for my old body doesn't mix.
Well I had forgotten what the life of little children and all their activities can entail. I guess their is wisdom in having children when you are young.

No comments:
Post a Comment